– Hospitality Events to Feature Recently Launched Zendow Window System and Solstice PVC Decking –
Monroe, Ohio, January 4, 2011 – Deceuninck North America, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-quality systems for windows and doors, interiors, roofline and cladding, and outdoor living, will showcase its recent innovations and product advancements during the 2011 International Builders’ Show (January 12-15, 2011 in Orlando, Florida). The company will host two hospitality events, which are designedto give attendees an inside look at the technologies that will be shaping the building products industry in the coming years.
The events will be held on Wednesday, January 12 and Thursday, January 13 from 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. each night at the Tampa Reception & Balcony in the Doubletree Resort Orlando-International Drive (10100 International Drive, Orlando, FL).
“Deceuninck North America has always been at the forefront of innovation and quality in fenestration and decking products, and that innovation will be front and center at these two events,” said Fred Vapenik, vice president of sales and marketing at Deceuninck. “We’re particularly proud of our new Zendow Window System, which incorporates features for superior air, water and structural performance. The multifunctional weather seal is at the cutting edge of modern design and material technology.”
In addition to Zendow, attendees will get a closer look at several other Deceuninck products and technologies:
- Solstice Cellular PVC Decking™: Solstice Cellular PVC Decking features the finest embossed woodgrain in the industry with the most authentic look and feel of any engineered decking product. Two of Deceuninck’s patented technologies work from both the inside out and the outside in to create the next generation in decking.
- Kodiak® Composite Decking and Railing: Kodiak Composite Decking and Railing features a natural, wood-grain finish with consistent color throughout, allowing it to be cut, routered and installed like wood. It is engineered to resist water, mold, insect damage, rotting, rusting, cracking, warping, pitting, corroding, peeling and blistering, and never requires painting or staining.
- SunShield®: An advanced material developed through an intensive manufacturing process and formulated to withstand the harsh effects of weather and ultraviolet light. This environmentally safe compound exceeds all required materials standards for strength and color retention established by the American Architectural Manufacturers’ Association (AAMA).
- Energex® window and door systems: Highly-efficient fenestration products, offered in a variety of durable, low-maintenance colors and finishes. Energex window and door systems are engineered to exceed AAMA and NFRC performance standards. To ensure the integrity of Energex products, Deceuninck performs rigorous testing at our state-of-the-art testing facility under the direct supervision of AAMA.
“In building and construction, ‘green’ is no longer a buzz word. It is a mandate. Developers, contractors, builders and homeowners have developed specific expectations for the sustainability of their projects,” Vapenik added. “Deceuninck North America’s latest products exceed those expectations, offering both value and sustainability. We believe these products will enable Deceuninck to continue setting the standard.”
For more information on Deceuninck, its fenestration and building products solutions, please visit www.deceuninck-americas.com.
Editors and reporters who wish to attend one of the hospitality events or to schedule an interview with a subject matter expert from Deceuninck during the IBS conference should contact Elizabeth Bacheson at 412.642.7700 or email@example.com.