- Multi-functional sash operation: tilt, swing and lock with just one hand
- Full perimeter interior and exterior weather seals, plus a third internal seal for unrivaled air and water infiltration resistance
- Low-profile styling for minimum bulkiness and maximum daylight
- Structurally bonded glazing system secures the glass for extreme conditions
- Integrated screen system enhances appearance and improves water resistance
- A broad range of architectural colors, woodgrain patterns, and metallic finishes
- Compatibility with available swing and sliding door systems
- A full complement of installation panning accessories
- Operations: T/T, PW, PTAC, CA, AW
|Size Tested||AAMA Rating||Air||Water||Uniform Load||Size Tested||Uniform Load||Impact Rated|
|400.400DAW-TT-001||48″ x 71″||CW100||0.02 cfm/ft^2||15 psf||150.0 psf||48″ x 71″||100/105||YES|
|400.400PW||60″ x 72″||135/135||0.02 cfm/ft^2||15 psf||135/135||60″ x 72″||135/135||YES|
|72″ x 72″||115/135||0.02 cfm/ft^2||15 psf||115/135||72″ x 72″||115/135||YES|
|48″ x 72″||100/100 – 100/100||0.05 cfm/ft^2||15 psf||150.0 psf||48″ x 72″||150.0 psf||YES|
|“U” Factor||SHGC||“U” Factor||SHGC|
|Real Pine Laminate|
Please check again soon for detailed vinyl window and door system product specifications in your preferred file format.
- Architectural Services
- Accessory System
Our commercial windows and doors are a collection of proven Deceuninck systems that are classified based on performance ratings.
Designed for residential and commercial applications, our windows and doors are manufactured through the Deceuninck fabricator network to meet the exacting specifications of architects.
Deceuninck offers assistance in determining which product will meet the needs of each application. Deceuninck can also identify a local fabricator that can manufacture the window or door to meet the needs of the application.
Our Accessory System can be used on each product to further customize the application.
Accessories include jamb extension, mullions, returns, bay and bow adaptors, and more.
- About Revolution Tilt & Turn
With seven thermal chambers in both the frame and in the sash and IG capability of up to 1 5/8" (40mm), the Revolution Tilt & Turn window system can achieve outstanding thermal performance levels.
Revolution is ideally suited for commercial and high-end residential applications where extreme performance is not just a specification but an expectation.
The system is available in various configurations, including tilt/turn windows, picture windows, packaged terminal air conditioning windows, casement and awning windows. PTAC configuration is also available.