Your source for innovative window systems
At Deceuninck, innovation is at the core of who we are and how we operate our business. We have a reputation in the fenestration industry for a reason: with our innovative window systems, we hold over 200 patents on processes, designs and material science. Our products and technologies are continually setting new standards for performance and durability.
Innovative Window Systems in Action
eos® Window System
- The goal: Design an innovative, fabricator-friendly window system with modern design and high performance.
- The result: The eos® window system. We applied world-class engineering and advanced material science to create a new window standard for performance, economy and fabricator efficiency that outperforms ENERGY STAR requirements.
Revolution XL Tilt and Turn Window System
- The goal: Take a European-style tilt and turn window and door system and adapt it for the North American market.
- The result: A stylish, high-performance product that can be used in new construction or replacement projects, with a certified Passive House option for meeting the highest performance standards.
Innergy AP and Rovex
- The goal: Leverage the strength of aluminum and the thermal performance of polyamide to make energy efficient reinforcements for residential windows.
- The result: Innergy AP and Rovex. Custom products that capitalize on material properties to improve the performance of commercial curtain wall systems.
579 Window Series
- The goal: Develop a higher-performing PVC window for use in mid-rise urban projects
- The result: The 579 window series. We enhanced thermal performance coupled with an urban, commercial design, versatile accessory options and a wide color palette to create an innovative window system capable of replacing existing thermally inefficient aluminum windows, or complementing the architecture of a new building.
We understand that you’re not only buying one of our systems, you’re buying into our people. That’s why we focus on listening carefully to what you need. If you’re curious about how much better your window performance could be, let’s talk.