Learn. Grow. Build.
Deceuninck is proud to offer its latest American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Systems course: The Evolution of Window Framing Materials.
Participants are eligible to earn 1.0 Learning Unit for the one-hour course, which also qualifies for HSW credit.
Students of the course discover the evolution of windows through historic buildings all of the world, from Ancient Crimea and Constantinople to Pompeii and Berlin.
- Understand the origins of the window
- Define the four basic window functions
- List the different major modern framing materials used to manufacture windows
- Explain the performance benefits of non-ferrous materials
- Recognize the best applications of polymer window framing materials
To find out more information, please click here and follow these steps:
- Under “Course Directories Search” click Materials & Methods
- Next, under “Topics” click Openings
- Then, under “Course List” click The evolution of window framing materials