The Dawn of Affordable Energy Efficient windows
Innovation meets performance in the beauty and distinctive design of the new eos® line of energy-efficient windows and doors from Deceuninck.
eos® applies world-class engineering and advanced material science to create a new standard for performance, economy and fabricator efficiency.
The eos® system offers a variety of color and finish options including a core standard offering of stocked laminate colors with standard lead times.*
eos® windows and doors are designed to meet the criteria for ENERGY STAR 6.0 as well as its “Most Efficient Window” designation by outperforming standard ENERGY STAR requirements.
Among the key design features are a unique telescoping welded sill and triple weather seals which enable a design pressure rating of DP50 that can be configured for higher performance. Various glass packages can be accommodated from ¾” through 1¼”.
Designed to complement the window system, eos® door configurations are engineered for easy manufacturing.
- Accommodates up to 1 ¼” IG Packages
- Range of solid and laminated colors
- Available as two-panel, sliding patio door or direct set offered in two, three or four lite configurations
- Light Commercial DP 45
- Residential DP 50
- Air infiltration .09
- Welded frame with mechanical assembly capability for mechanical sills
- .27 U-factor in double pane configuration without foam
- .20 U-factor in a triple pane configuration without argon gas or foam filled frames (.17 U-factor with argon)