Engineered to perform. Designed per specification. Manufactured with purpose.
Plus Deceuninck adds innovative touches that make our windows and doors a standout in every environment.
ICON 3000 Series
The essential general service ICON window with numerous styles available.
- Reinforced meeting and keeper rails for improved structural performance
- Equal lite glass and grid options replicate traditional wood windows
- Fully weather-stripped sashes for improved air performance
- Sill height and lock rail options accommodate increased performance levels
- Operation: SH, DH, SS, CA, PW, HS
- Impact version available with a C-50 rating
ICON 5000 Series
Designed specifically for impact applications.
- Engineered to meet coastal building code requirements up to and including the specifications of ASTM E 1886/1996, Wind Zone 4 or Miami Dade 201, 202, 203 with an AAMA DP80 rating
- Patented sash to frame interlock to help keep sash secure in high wind conditions
- Heavy duty, integral double wall Florida flange to accommodate block installations
- Integral nailing flange and masonry clip receiver for installation flexibility
- Pocket or sloped sill configurations for single hung windows for multiple architectural applications
- Operation: SH, SS, PW
ICON 7000 Series
High-performance windows with enhanced structural and thermal capabilities.
- Multi-barrier triple seal system helps reduce air and water infiltration
- Patented features including an integral seal interlock design and magnetic seal option that helps reduce air and water infiltration
- Rounded contours and soft corners help improve the adhesion of color coatings and laminations
- Low-profile accessory groove with over 100 accessory options provides maximum customization
- Equal lite and unequal lite sash options
- Full 1-inch IG pocket provides improved thermal performance flexibility
ICON 8000 Series Doors
High-performance vinyl and polyurethane hybrid door systems.
- Welded and mechanically fastened construction options
- Elegant sculpted sash design can be used in many door applications
- Operational flexibility with swing and slider configurations
- Premium performance: DP50 Rating in configurations up to 16′ x 8′ OXXO
- One-inch glass pocket for high thermal performance
- Door sash options including reinforced vinyl and fiberglass made from Deceuninck’s Rovex™ technology
ICON: See the difference.Deceuninck hurricane-resistant windows and doors:
Are performance-tested under ASTM E 1886/1996, Wind Zone 4, large missile impact standards. Premium single hung and Revolution™ windows are scheduled for testing in 2012.
Meet or exceed AAMA requirements.
Made of maintenance-free, limited lifetime warranted SunShield® vinyl compound and features Solex® laminated finishes
Designed to accommodate various reinforcement options including Innergy™ Rigid Thermal Reinforcements
Glazing configurations accommodate various glazing options (including low E and turtle glass) in impact rated insulated glass units up to 1 1/8”
3/4″ balance pockets on single and double hung products provide room for heavy duty hardware to accommodate heavy glass packages
High performance impact designs help provide improved break-in resistance over standard window systems
ICON Color Matrix*
SUNSHIELD® SOLID COLOR TECHNOLOGY
SOLEX™ LAMINATION TECHNOLOGY
*Not all colors may be available on all systems and styles.